Cone Drive to exhibit at the International Production and Processing Expo January 31-February 2, 2017
International Production and Processing Expo (IPPE) is hailed as the largest annual trade show for the poultry, meat, and feed industries and will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia USA. The show attracts decision makers from all over the globe who attend the event for networking opportunities and to become more informed about the latest technological developments and issues facing today’s industry. In 2016, Latin American countries represented the largest region of international visitors, while Canada represented the largest single foreign country to attend. IPPE has also observed continued growth in attendance of European visitors in recent years.
The show focuses on:
- Innovation – bringing together buyers and sellers of the latest product and service technology to make your business successful
- Education – learning from the experts in world-class programs that cross various industry interests
- Global Reach – attracting more than 7,200 international visitors from 140 countries
- Networking – forming new and strengthening old relationships with leaders across industries
This year Cone Drive is exhibiting at booth 1129 in Hall C and will be equipped with technical experts and sales staff to answer questions that uncover solutions and potential improvements for your company. Cone Drive will be showcasing the full product line for the production and processing industries, including products designed for sterile manufacturing environments. This platform features both epoxy and stainless steel solutions that offer a smooth surface and rounded contour, allowing for easy cleaning and bacteria-free surfaces.
Products displayed in Coned Drive’s booth will include:
- Stainless Steel – NEMA, Servo (Cutaway and Complete Units)
- Accudrive Series B (White Epoxy)
- Accudrive Series S (Bare Aluminum)
- Accudrive Series W (Zero-Backlash)
- Accudrive Model RG
- Model HP Servo
The show opens January 31st and closes February 2nd, 2017.
- Tuesday, 10:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
- Thursday, 9:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M.