Series F Stainless Steel Drives
Stainless solutions you can trust.
Cone Drive’s Series F Stainless drives are designed for sterile manufacturing environments. The product’s smooth surface and curved contour allows for easy cleaning and bacteria-free surfaces, perfect for food processing and pharmaceutical applications. The product is designed and rated to IP69k providing maximum protection against contaminant ingress as well as leak free operation.
- Sizes (center distance-mm): 39, 44, 50, 60, 76
- Standard Reduction Stages: Single
- Interface: Inch or metric
- Output Torque: Up to 4496 in. lb (508 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: 5:1 to 60:1; custom ratios available
- Ingress Protection: IP69k
- Input Options: NEMA and custom
- Output Shaft Options: Solid, hollow, shrink disc
- Backlash Options: Standard, Low
- Mounting Options: Universal mount, output flange