Cone Drive Harmonic Solutions®
Cone Drive Harmonic Solutions® (also known as strain wave gearing) offers the ultimate in precision motion control technology. Our harmonic drive product range includes gearheads and component sets.
Harmonic gearing is low to zero backlash by design. It provides high transmission accuracy and can support a high ratio reduction in a single stage with lower inertia. The highly accurate, torque dense design makes harmonic gears a great solution for robotic and positioning applications.
We manufacture harmonic drive solutions at our facility in Traverse City, Michigan, and offer a wide range of harmonic gearing products.
Harmonic Gear Solutions
- Common Sizes: 11-32, Custom
- Input Adapters: Servo, Stepper, AC, Air, Hydraulic, Manual
- Gear Ratios: 50, 80, 100, 120, 160, Custom
- Output Options: Solid, Hollow, or Custom
- Zero Backlash
- Direct dimensional replacement against industry standards