Highest torque in a right angle gearbox solution.
Series HP speed reducers are engineered and designed for all applications that require extremely high torque and precision in a quiet, compact package. The Series HP speed reducers have higher shock resistance, greater endurance to withstand heavy starting and stopping loads, and can easily transmit two to three times as much torque as alternative brands.
- Sizes (center distance-inch): 1.5-28
- Standard Reduction Stages: Single, double, triple
- Interface: inch or metric
- Output Torque: Up to 2,900,000 in. lb (327,647 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: from 5:1 to 343,000:1 + custom
- Input Options: Solid shaft, Nema interface
- Output Shaft Options: Solid, hollow, + custom
- Backlash Options: Standard, low, zero
- Mounting Options: Dedicated mounting orientation