Ready to start?
Know what you need?
Cone Drive Slew Bearing
Precision all around.
Cone Drive’s slewing drives are designed around our slewing bearings (also known as slewing rings) that can react to all axial and radial forces and resulting tilting moments created in the most challenging applications. Our slewing drive and bearing designs benefit from Cone Drive’s over 90 years of gear design and manufacturing expertise. All the technical benefits combined with Cone Drive’s industry leading quality standards make Cone Drive’s slewing solutions the ideal choice as a structural component for performance critical and heavy duty applications.
- Standard Sizes (bearing diameter-inch) : 7 -25
- Types: 4-point + 8-point contact bearing, Crossed + 3-row Roller bearings
- Bearing Sizes: 224mm – 800mm
- Bearing Styles: Slew Ring, Slew Ring external teeth, Slew Ring internal teeth
- Gear tooth options: None, Worm gear teeth, Spur gear teeth
Cone Drive’s slewing drives employ precision motion technology that provides a large ratio in a single stage of gearing. The bearing and gears are assembled into a low profile, self-retaining, and ready-to-install housing optimized for weight versus performance. These highly-adaptable products also feature strong shock resistance, long life performance, smooth rotation, bearing protection, and sealed drive options.