Accudrive Series S
A flexible solution.
The Accudrive Series S is a general purpose servo rated gear head featuring flexibility in an affordable package. This reducer is ideally suited for both the packaging and general automation market. The flexibility of the Series S means you can have any output shaft configuration you need: hollow, solid, left, right, or double extended. Featuring Conex gearing, the Series S is the highest rated reducer of its type.
- Sizes (center distance-inch): 1.33, 1.54, 1.97, 2.38, 3.00, 3.54
- Standard Reduction Stages: Single
- Interface: Inch or metric
- Output Torque: Up to 7541 in.lb (852 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: 5:1 to 60:1
- Ingress Protection: IP55
- Input Options: Solid shaft, Nema + Servo motor interfaces
- Output Shaft Options: Solid, hollow
- Backlash Options: Standard
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount
The Series S Servo Reducer is proudly made in the USA