Ready to start?
Know what you need?
Series S Slew Drive
Precision all around.
Cone Drive’s slewing drives are designed around our slewing bearings that can react to all axial and radial forces and resulting tilting moments created in the most challenging applications. Our slewing drive and bearing designs benefit from Cone Drive’s over 90 years of gear design and manufacturing expertise. All the technical benefits combined with Cone Drive’s industry leading quality standards make Cone Drive’s slewing solutions the ideal choice as a structural component for performance critical and heavy duty applications.
- Drive Sizes (Bearing Diameter):,7,9,12,14,17,21,25
- Gear Ratios: 62:1-150:1 (one ratio per size)
- Interface: Inch or metric
- Drive Style: Open, Enclosed, Sealed
- Backlash Level: Precision, Standard
- Input Style: Single Worm, Double Worm