Ready to start?
Know what you need?
Series F Stainless Steel NEMA Gearbox
Stainless solutions you can trust.
Cone Drive’s Stainless Steel NEMA gearboxes are designed for sterile manufacturing environments. The product’s smooth surface and curved contour allows for easy cleaning and bacteria-free surfaces, perfect for food processing and pharmaceutical applications. The product is NSF certified and IP69k rated providing maximum protection against contaminant ingress as well as leak free operation.
Add a stainless steel motor to your order!
- Sizes (center distance-mm): 39, 44, 50, 60, 76
- Standard Reduction Stages: Single, Double
- Interface: Inch or metric
- Output Torque: Up to 6,200 in-lbs (700 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: 5:1 to 600:1; custom ratios available
- Ingress Protection: IP69k
- Input Options: NEMA and custom
- Output Shaft Options: Solid, hollow, shrink disc
- Backlash Options: Standard, Low
- Mounting Options: Universal mount, output flange